Tools needed. Phillips screw driver, a screw gun with a #2 Phillips tip.
1. Start by installing the upper hinge plates on the cabinet face frame by
using another hinge plate as a spacer. Use ¾” phillips screws, you may
need to drill a pilot hole.
2. Install the hinges on the doors by placing them into the pre-drilled
holes. With your screw driver turn the hinge screws 180° to lock the
hinge to the door.
Note: Do not use a screw gun, you will only be turning 1/2 turn. The
head of the screw can easily strip with a screw gun.
3. Clip the hinge plate on the lower door hinge by pushing the plate
foward into the hinge slots and squeezing the hinge and plate together,
the back release will snap forward.
4. Attach the door to the upper hinge plate that you attached to the cabinet
5. With the door open it will hang in place by itself allowing you to screw
the lower plate to the cabinet face frame.
Tip: If you need to remove the door from the cabinet, simply hold the
door and pressing the release at the back of the hinges.
6. If the door is not sitting flat on the cabinet, you will need to adjust the
hinge plate screw. For the side to side alignment you will need to adjust
the hinge screw.
7. Install the clear door bumpers at the top & bottom corners of the doors